The Progressivism of Benedict XVI - A Different Religion?
From a Q&A from here [emphasis mine] ...

Did Benedict XVI Believe in the Resurrection?

Dear TIA,

I have heard and read that Pope Benedict XVI did not believe in the historical resurrection of Jesus Christ; is this what he believed? If so, was he really a Catholic?

Why do so many Catholics praise him if this is the case? This troubles me terribly. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you. God bless you.

Pax Christi,

J.B.

TIA responds:

Dear J.B.,

Progressivism has infiltrated the Church for a long time; since Vatican II took over the Catholic Church, which is posing today as Catholic, although it is not.

St. Pius X affirmed that Modernism was the synthesis of all heresies. Progressivism is a more encompassing and more subtle Modernism. Therefore, it is also a different religion.

Now, Pope Benedict XVI has been a progressivist since his youth and according to his own words, he did not change. (here and here).

For Progressivism, the resurrection of Christ is not what the Catholic Church always believed and taught, but the entrance of mankind in a new stage of evolution. Adam for the progressivists is a code name to refer to the first ape who became man. Christ's resurrection is a code term for man to become god in the next stage of evolution. He would have been the first of many.

This is what Progressivism believes about the Resurrection.

We do not know to what particular book or text of Benedict XVI the person who told you he does not believe in this dogma was referring.

However, that same evolutionist thinking appears in his book Jesus of Nazareth, in which he clearly denied the dogma of the Ascension of Our Lord to Heaven, as you may read in this TIA article.

You ask further why so many Catholics praise him. The answer is that Progressivism lives by presenting itself as Catholic, fooling as many as it can. The work of true Catholics should be to expose this plot.

Cordially,

TIA correspondence desk
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
The Progressivism of Benedict XVI - A Different Religion? - by Stone - 12-06-2023, 08:02 AM