The Great Ecumenism: Wolves and Sheep Are One Family
The Great Ecumenism: Wolves and Sheep Are One Family

[Image: 9jj3asvww4f6y2ypq22cm2rbq0a3zgz1pfeppel....30&webp=on]

gloria.tv | February 5, 2024

A flock of sheep was grazing in a meadow of lush grass. Then a wolf approached. The sheep drew closer together in fear. But the wolf was peaceful and began to eat the grass.

The next day it came back and grazed like the sheep. The sheep were no longer afraid of the wolf.

Now the wolf began a conversation: "You sheep think that we wolves eat sheep. This is a misconception that the shepherd has given you in order to exploit you. You can see with your own eyes that I, like you, eat only grass. I am not your enemy. You must see for yourself who your enemy is. I ask you: Who is shearing you and robbing you of the wool that protects you from the cold?"

"The shepherds," bleated the sheep.

The wolf continued, "Who milks you and takes all the milk for himself?"

"The shepherds," was the unanimous reply.

"Who takes away your lambs and sets the dogs on you to restrict the space of your freedom?" continued the wolf.

"The shepherds," cried the sheep.

"Who is really your enemy, the wolf or the shepherd?" the wolf demanded.

"The shepherds," cried the sheep.

Then the wolf said: "I will help you to shake off the slave yoke of the shepherds and to break through the iron curtain of their dogs. My proposal: Let's create a republic of sheep and wolves. Everyone should have the same rights and duties. In the new republic you will be free from the dictatorship of the shepherds and their vicious dogs. Do you agree with this?"

"Yes," the sheep cried enthusiastically. The young rams shouted the loudest. Some older sheep who expressed reservations were told to be quiet.

Then the wolf said, "This pasture is no place for a thriving republic of sheep and wolves. We are under constant threat here. Follow me into the forest and you will be free from the shepherd and his dogs.

Just as the sheep had followed the shepherd in the past, they now followed the wolf into the forest, into the promised land of freedom.

After a few days, the sheep noticed that some of them had disappeared overnight. They expressed their concern to the wolf.

The wolf replied: "We live in a republic of freedom. If you don't like it, you can leave. It is the rigid ones who have left us."

Then the sheep calmed down. Over the next few nights, some sheep disappeared again.

The wolf said, "We are not putting up an iron curtain. The die-hards who prefer to submit to the dictatorship of the shepherds can go".

Again and again, sheep disappeared overnight. Finally, only one sheep was left in the flock. It faithfully said: "Dear wolf, even though all the other sheep have left you, I remain faithful to you.

"That is good," said the wolf and ate the last sheep. And so the republic of sheep and wolves came to an inglorious end.

They come to you as harmless sheep, but in reality they are ravening wolves. By their fruits you will know them. (Jesus Christ, Mt 7:15).
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre